Cafe Monet

Posted by ParkerViews.com On Monday, February 02, 2009

The Parker Pundit says: I've seen Cafe Monet many times when I've stopped at Posh Pasteries to satisfy my very hollow sweet tooth (not certain I've ever heard "hollow sweet tooth" before, yet a person who consumes large quantities of alcohol will be referred to as having a "hollow leg" so why not use the analogy?). Cafe Monet is in the Northwest corner (or just about) of the strip center (unfortunately very dated) at the Southwest corner of Plaza and Parker Road. I went with low expectations, because for the more than four years I've lived in Parker, only a couple of people I know have ever eaten there and most have said good things and one a not so good thing (but for the life of me I can't remember what that not so good thing was). Well, based on a recent (and first) dinner there (and now a more recent and second dinner), Cafe Monet is THE nice restaurant in Parker (Vines used to be for me, but Cafe Monet is now the one), with reasonable (very reasonable it seemed to me) prices. I am a fan of Gabriel's in Sedalia (if you haven't been there, go at least once, and make certain you get Vera as your server), but Cafe Monet is every good as Gabriel's and one can save a half week's wages in gas money not having to drive all the way to Sedalia. So, GO TO CAFE MONET. Food is fabulous. Service is wonderful. The house pinot grigio (Placido) is stunning. Food is fresh, plentiful, inexpensive, and delicious. What a delightful find! And it only took me 4 & 1/2 years. Last visited: 2/12/09

Cafe Monet - Country French & Italian Cousine
Receives 5 out of 5 Parker Pops








  10471 South Parker Road
  Parker, Colorado 80134
  Phone: (303)840-0004
     Web: CafeMonetInParker.com

0 comments

Post a Comment